Thanks for ExoPC’s big screen and graphic card, we can watch the HD DVD movies on it now. See these 2 ways to watch DVD movie on ExoPC:
1. Use an external DVD drive to connect it via USB to your Slate and play DVD disc directly.
2. Use a DVD to ExoPC Converter to convert DVD movies to ExoPC supported HD video files, then transfer the HD video to your ExoPC and play it.
Here I will show you how to convert the DVD to ExoPC video files.
ExoPC Supported Formats
- Adobe Flash and ActionScript (.swf)
- Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Images (.jpg)
- Video (.mov, .mp4)
As commercial DVDs have CSS protection, you will need a DVD to ExoPC Converter to decrypt the DVD and convert it to ExoPC video.
Download DVD to ExoPC Converter and Install it.
Follow this step by step guide on how to use DVD to ExoPC Converter.
1 .Run the program and use “Add” button to locate your DVD
This DVD Converter supports 4 kinds of DVD
1. DVD disc
2. DVD folder which includes a “Video_TS” folder and a “Audio_TS” folder.
3. ISO image, you can amount your ISO files in the daemon tools and then load the virtual DVD drive
4. IFO file.
Find your DVD and import it into the DVD to ExoPC Converter.
2. Select Profile and Subtitle
Select the right output video formats for ExoPC (.MOV or .MP4), you can also choose HD video formats.
Regular DVD movies usually have several subtitles such as English, French, German, etc. You can select one you prefer. You can also delete the subtitle by selecting “No Subtitle”.
3. Edit video (optional)
The video editing features is designed for users who want customize their DVDs, such as crop the video frame to watch movies in full screen; Trim a part from the original movie by setting start time and end time… (You can preview and contrast the original video and the edited one side by side on the editing window.)
4. Star DVD to ExoPC conversion.
Press the “Start” button at left bottom and you can start the conversion, just take a short rest, the process will be finished in a while.
The perfect combination of
+ DVD Ripper