A Tablet PC is a laptop PC equipped with a stylus or a touchscreen. This form factor is intended to offer a more mobile PC; Tablet PCs may be used where notebooks are impractical or unwieldy, or do not provide the needed functionality.
Tablet PCs are personal computers where the owner is free to install any compatible application or operating system.
As most of the Tablet PCs don’t have CD-ROM, if you want to playback DVD movies on them, you will need to convert DVD to Tablet PC compatible video files.
This article is mainly about how to convert DVD to Tablet PC video.
Here I listed some video formats that the Tablet PC supported.
iPad (Apple): MPEG-4, H.264
Galaxy Tablet (Samsung): MPEG-4, H.264, Flash (flv)
Dell Streak (Dell): H.263/H.264, 3GP, MPEG4, and WMV
Video formats for other Tablet PC brands you can find them on their official sites.
Now, start to convert DVD to Tablet PC video with a DVD to Tablet PC Converter (Video Converter Pro).
Download it here
After you download it, just follow this step by step guide on how to convert DVD to Tablet PC video formats.
1. Install the DVD to Tablet PC Converter and run it on your PC which has CD-ROM.
2. Insert the DVD, click “Load DVD” to locate the DVD disc and import it into the DVD Converter.
3. Choose the proper “Profile” and press “Start” button.
4. After conversion you will find the output video file by clicking “Find Target”.
5. Transfer the output video to you Tablet PC and play it.
Note: You can also import DVD folder, ISO image and IFO file to the Video Converter Pro, and it can also convert incompatible video formats to Table PC.
The perfect combination of
+ DVD Ripper